#MagicAnswers says YES!
- It’s FREE!
- Ask Magic Answers a question
- Get an answer
- Share it!
- See what people are saying on Twitter!
If you are interested in knowing a little background into the process that went into creating Magic Answers, read the information below.
THE MAGIC ANSWERS ALGORITHM
We originally tried to keep the same ratio used by the original “Magic 8-Ball”.
In the standard Magic 8-Ball, there are 3 types of answers out of the 20 possible answers:
- It is certain ● It is decidedly so ● Without a doubt ● Yes definitely ● You may rely on it ● As I see it, yes ● Most likely ● Outlook good ● Yes ● Signs point to yes
- Don’t count on it ● My reply is no ● My sources say no ● Outlook not so good ● Very doubtful
- Reply hazy try again ● Ask again later ● Better not tell you now ● Cannot predict now ● Concentrate and ask again
- Positive = 10, or 50%
- Negative = 5, or 25%
- Neutral = 5, or 25%
We wanted to stay true to the original idea and keep this same ratio, but we also wanted to add more answers to make it more fun, entertaining, have more up-to-date language, and take advantage of a digital device instead of a physical limitation to the number of sides of a 20-faced die.
We added more answers to each of the 3 answer types, so Magic Answers has:
- Positive = 44, or 50%
- Negative = 22, or 25%
- Neutral = 22, or 25%
So where Magic 8-Ball has 20 possible responses, Magic Answers has 88. That’s 4.4 times greater!
Thank you for using Magic Answers!